10/16/2006

Blood and Fire Supply Co.

If you are reading this blog you may have noticed some additions to the links section. One of the additions will lead you to a website based in Australia. The concept of the Blood and Fire Supply Company is one of the reasons I love The Salvation Army. Sometimes, despite ourselves, we are still making a difference in this world. There are still people, in our Movement that can think and come up with life-changing and eternity-changing ideas. Obviously, "Fair Trade" is not a new concept, but this is the first time I have heard about from a Christian orginization...and to have it be The Army, all the better! I put in an order for a tee shirt and I hope you do as well. We need to support the Turbine program as much as possible. I'm looking forward to what they will be selling next.

Please support the ministry and pray for it as well. Pray for the workers in China and their families and the families of every person touched in the trade stream. I also pray for new ideas like this, new ways to reach the lost and reach the world's poorest. Give us wisdom, Lord.

In His Grip,
Dave

No comments: